Atto Certified by HP - For FC, Thunderbolt and SAS based storage environments
ATTO Technology, Inc., in storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments for more than 25 years, highlights its partnership with HP.
As IT infrastructures see some of its most radical change in over a decade, ATTO and HP are poised to deliver unique solutions that support the New Style of IT.
"The transformation within the IT market requires a very different set of performance characteristics," said Wayne Arvidson, VP marketing and channels, ATTO. "ATTO and HP have been solving similar challenges in other vertical markets for over 25 years and now bring this expertise to help create what HP is calling the New Style of IT."
ATTO's expertise in storage and network connectivity has enabled them to provide technology solutions for industry platform providers like HP. The ATTO partnership enhances HP's solutions for the IT infrastructure, from enterprise data center to workgroup environments, encompassing all facets of storage, servers, workstations, and backup. This creates a single source of performance connectivity solutions for HP customers and partners.
ATTO provides HP-certified solutions that maximize the availability of data and improve application performance in FC, Thunderbolt and SAS based storage environments, as well as 10 Gb/s Ethernet networks.
These certifications include:
- Thunderbolt to SAS/SATA Thunderlink and Thunderstream Desklink devices
- Celerity Gen 5 powered 16Gb and 8Gb FC HBAs
- ExpressSAS SAS/SATA HBAs and RAID adapters
ATTO HBAs provide customers with performance workstation connectivity to their MSA Storage and 3PAR StoreServ Storage. ATTO HBAs, with performance and throughput, outperform the competition when it comes to moving and storing data. ATTO provides a redundant storage solution featuring ATTO Celerity FC HBAs and HP's 3PAR StoreServ storage systems. Utilizing ATTO's MultiPath Director technology allows workstations to have redundant access and failover, as well as load balancing capabilities, taking advantage of 3PAR's advanced enterprise storage features. Users are able to collaborate on HA storage in real-time, without losing access to their data.
Benefits of ATTO Celerity FC HBAs with HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage include:
- ATTO's Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) designed to manage latency and provide high bandwidth for both data-intensive and high-transaction rate applications, providing increased uptime and better productivity.
- ATTO's MultiPath Director Technology provides uninterrupted access to storage with automatic path failover and failback, and is the only solution that allows workstations, not just servers, direct connection to HA, performance enterprise storage for shared workflows.
- Direct workstation connectivity to enterprise storage in big data environments such as scientific, medical, engineering and media applications, improves aggregate bandwidth and reduces 'time-to-data' so users can make critical decisions faster.